AL3X-SH00T3RAL3X-SH00T3R

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

Delightfully cheap.
You know when you're looking at stuff in a chinese market and among those you find a "Polystation"?
This is the realization of playing THAT Polystation. A console loaded with AA batteries, bunch of mini-games and copypasted 8-bit music. But oh my, it's like a Mini-Newgrounds, it's actually kinda charming to go through. Also the soundtrack is very noice. It's small but inventive, with the exception of some interactions such as rating something with stars or anything, but kudos for this nicely-bowed little treat.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

It's like Skyrim with guns
11/10

i saw her across th world i saw her across th world

Just when i thought this game couldn't get any better, THEY ADDED PANCAKE RAIN!!!!!!!

Gotta Love the Simplicity of these games, they are so simple yet challenging and charming. Music is really calm and totally fitting in such a charming way, what i like is that you manage to put zombies into a calm ambient and make it funny without a lot of gore or violence, thats clever!

It also has cool twist as a small action game, as a Zombie you can Bite regular Humans (and they can have a gun and shoot you on sight), you hop over enemies to destroy them, its so simple, yet you can't deny it is entertaining. Also it has some puzzley things ahead and some secrets that offer a bit more time on it and it's quite worth it. I also loved the way that you put this as an Open World game, that adds a lot of adventure and variety with such cool extras. Also the Cheats as always are rad, and the dancing room is just... Awesome. :D

Also at the Beginning you have a cool customizable system where you can pick colors, gender and name things by your own. I seriously don't get all the hate and mean comments on that, stop being such a drama queens... there's nothing bad with same-gender zombie relationships. Even one about the pronouns... However i did really enjoy the heck out of this game, it is sweet, funny, addictive, and charming in such a calm way as the other games, check it out.

Also, Did i mention i love pancakes? i wouldn't mind being a zombie then.

10 out of 10 (5 Stars! on Newgrounds Rating)

you broke my heart into 8bits you broke my heart into 8bits

I Dont know what to say....

This music blasted off me!!!! Youre master of 8bit musics... And very awesomely terrificly epicly masterpiece of virtualized electronic old videogame style music!!!!
Dude, RESPECT! ;)

HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix

WOW!!!!!!

Since i heard this on PIXEL GROWER i thought this was really awesome!!!!!
WOW, just WOW... :)